Hey! Are you saying to yourself, I really want to work for a company that actually cares about me? Think about it no more, because Namify is the place for you! Our main priority is to take care of our employees and create a place that becomes your second family! We have a ton of perks and fun activities throughout the month that helps create a fun environment that encourages growth! So if that sounds pretty cool to you, keep reading!
Namify’s Account Manager has an unlimited client base and handles companies across the US. As an entry-level job you have the ability to make a difference in companies as you make them look their best. This position is a great mix of Customer Service and Sales. You may be required to assist walk-in traffic as well. Full-time positions available.
• Answer and field inbound calls.
• Respond and communicate with clients, co-workers, and vendors via email, phone, and web chat.
• Promote and increase client retention.
• Carry out large volumes of outbound client retention calls daily.
• Assist clients with product, billing, and/or order questions including assistance in placing orders.
• Work in teams and a mentor to achieve company goals.
• Provide exceptional customer service in a professional manner.
• Cross-train on company-wide manufacturing processes.
• Cross-sell and up-sell products that will help promote the clients brands.
• Resolve any concerns for the client to provide ease of ordering.
• Maintain and increase client sales.
• Assist with occasional piecework/processing jobs as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Understand and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Have basic internet navigation skills.
• Have a strong understanding of the importance of Customer Service and how to be effective at it. • Have a basic level of sales ability and a willingness to sell.
• Have a willingness to constantly improve.
• Have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Minimum of 3 months of customer service and/or sales experience.
Pay Rate: $10-$14 DOE